EAI ICECI 2023 will be held as a fully-fledged online conference.
In 2020, EAI successfully launched an online conference format to ensure the safety, comfort and quality of experience for attendees and a successful course of the events, all while retaining fully live interaction, publication and indexing. Due to the unrelenting global pandemic, this will also be the case in 2023.
Although we will miss having everyone meet and connect in person, we feel strongly that knowledge exchange must continue, if not more so. That is why we have equipped our online conferences with live viewing with chat, virtual Q&A, and a multitude of other measures to provide you with a great experience. Learn more about EAI’s online conferences.
The dramatically-increasing devices and data traffic in the Internet-of-Things (IoT) era are posing significant burdens on the capacity-limited Internet and uncontrollable service delay. Computing paradigms are shifting from the centralized cloud computing to distributed edge computing or IoT. New computing paradigms, including Mobile Edge Computing and IoT, have emerged to leverage the distributed resources.
The proceedings of EAI ICECI 2023 is aiming to be a premier international conference in edge computing and IoT. This conference is to bring together computer scientists, industrial engineers and researchers to discuss and exchange experimental or theoretical results, novel designs, work-in-progress, experience, case studies, and trend-setting ideas in the area of edge computing or IoT include all aspects with emphasis on systems, management and security.
Welcome to the EAI Community
Let the EAI Community help you build your career with collaborative research, objective evaluation, and fair recognition:
- Get more visibility for your paper and receive a fair review with Community Review,
- Earn credits regardless of your paper’s acceptance and increase your EAI Index for new membership ranks and global recognition,
- Find out if your research resonates – get real-time evaluation of your presentation on-site via EAI Compass.
We welcome contributions from the following fields:
- Modelling Cloud and Fog computing solutions for IoT and Edge Computing Systems
- Monitoring and Managing Information Systems in IoT and Mobile Edge Computing
- Models, methods, and tools for data management in IoT and Mobile Edge Computing
- Energy-awareness and sustainability in IoT and Edge Computing: metrics and measurements
- Recent advances in deep learning and applications in IoT and Edge Computing
- Quality of Service, energy efficiency and security in Mobile Edge Computing
- Methodologies and tools for energy efficiency and security compliance in IoT and Edge Computing
- Adaptive approaches to managing energy consumption, QoS, and security of applications and systems
- Energy and Security Aware Edge Computing solutions
- Data-Driven and its applications in IoT and Edge Computing systems
All registered papers will be submitted for publishing by Springer and made available through SpringerLink Digital Library.
Proceedings will be submitted for inclusion in leading indexing services, such as Web of Science, Compendex, Scopus, DBLP, EU Digital Library, IO-Port, MatchSciNet, Inspec and Zentralblatt MATH.
Authors of selected papers will be invited to submit an extended version to:
All accepted authors are eligible to submit an extended version in a fast track of:
Additional publication opportunities:
- EAI Transactions series (Open Access)
- EAI/Springer Innovations in Communications and Computing Book Series
(titles in this series are indexed in Ei Compendex, Web of Science & Scopus)
Papers should be submitted through EAI ‘Confy+‘ system, and have to comply with the Springer format (see Author’s kit section).
- Regular papers should be up to 12-15+ pages in length.
- Short papers should be 6-11 pages in length.
All conference papers undergo a thorough peer review process prior to the final decision and publication. This process is facilitated by experts in the Technical Program Committee during a dedicated conference period. Standard peer review is enhanced by EAI Community Review which allows EAI members to bid to review specific papers. All review assignments are ultimately decided by the responsible Technical Program Committee Members while the Technical Program Committee Chair is responsible for the final acceptance selection. You can learn more about Community Review here.