EAI ICECI 2021 will be held as a fully-fledged online conference (with an on-site possibility).
In 2020, EAI successfully launched an online conference format to ensure the safety, comfort and quality of experience for attendees and a successful course of the events, all while retaining fully live interaction, publication and indexing. Due to the unrelenting global pandemic, this will also be the case in 2021.
Although we will miss having everyone meet and connect in person, we feel strongly that knowledge exchange must continue, if not more so. That is why we have equipped our online conferences with live viewing with chat, virtual Q&A, and a multitude of other measures to provide you with a great experience. Learn more about EAI’s online conferences.
If the situation allows it, the event will take place in its original location with an option to present remotely. In any case, all matters related to publication and indexing will remain unchanged.
The explosion of the big data generated by ubiquitous edge devices motivates the emergence of applying machine learning systems for Edge Computing and Internet of Things (IoT) services. Machine learning techniques, which have attracted attention from both academia and industry in recent years, are delivering a promising solution to the industry for building IoT systems and to make innovation at a rapid pace.
The proceedings of EAI ICECI 2021 is aiming to be a premier international conference in Edge Computing and IoT. This conference is to bring together computer scientists, industrial engineers and researchers to discuss and exchange experimental or theoretical results, novel designs, work-in-progress, experience, case studies, and trend-setting ideas in the area of Edge Computing or IoT including all aspects with emphasis on systems, management and security.
The conference on Edge Computing and IoT: Systems, Management and Security (EAI ICECI) will be held on November 5-7, 2021 in Shenzhen, China, with the vision to bring together technical experts and researchers from academia and industry from all around the world to discuss the emerging technologies of Edge Computing and Internet of Things.
Welcome to the EAI Community
Let the EAI Community help you build your career with collaborative research, objective evaluation, and fair recognition:
- Get more visibility for your paper and receive a fair review with Community Review,
- Earn credits regardless of your paper’s acceptance and increase your EAI Index for new membership ranks and global recognition,
- Find out if your research resonates – get real-time evaluation of your presentation on-site via EAI Compass.
We are interested both in innovative works in an unexplored and/or emerging topic in the broad area of Edge Computing and IoT, and in novel findings and/or new insights that build on existing works.
The specific areas of interest include, but are not limited to:
- System architectures of intelligent Edge Computing
- Machine learning algorithms and systems for intelligent Edge Computing
- Modelling Cloud and Fog computing solutions for IoT and Edge Computing Systems
- Monitoring and Managing Information Systems in IoT and Mobile Edge Computing
- Models, methods, and tools for intelligent data management in IoT and Mobile Edge Computing
- Energy-awareness and sustainability in IoT and Edge Computing: metrics and measurements
- Quality of Service, energy efficiency and security in Mobile Edge Computing
- Methodologies and tools for energy efficiency and security compliance in IoT and Edge Computing
- Smart applications in IoT and Edge Computing
- Data-Driven and its applications in Intelligent IoT and Edge Computing systems
All registered papers will be submitted for publishing by Springer and made available through SpringerLink Digital Library.
Proceedings will be submitted for inclusion in leading indexing services, Ei Compendex, ISI Web of Science, Scopus, CrossRef, Google Scholar, DBLP, as well as EAI’s own EU Digital Library (EUDL).
Authors of selected papers will be invited to submit an extended version to:
All accepted authors are eligible to submit an extended version in a fast track of:
- EAI Endorsed Transactions on Internet of Things (Open Access)
- EAI Endorsed Transactions on on Scalable Information Systems (Open Access) – indexed in ESCI & Ei Compendex
Additional publication opportunities:
- EAI Transactions series (Open Access)
- EAI/Springer Innovations in Communications and Computing Book Series
Community Review is a service offered to Program Committees and submitting Authors of all EAI conferences designed to improve the speed and the quality of the review process.
Abstracts of all authors who opt in to Community Review during submission will be published and available for Bidding here.