The dramatically-increasing devices and data traffic in the Internet-of-Things (IoT) era are posing significant burdens on the capacity-limited Internet and uncontrollable service delay. Computing paradigms are shifting from the centralized cloud computing to distributed edge computing or IoT. New computing paradigms, including Mobile Edge Computing and IoT, have emerged to leverage the distributed resources.
The proceedings of EAI ICECI 2020 is aiming to be a premier international conference in edge computing and IoT. This conference is to bring together computer scientists, industrial engineers and researchers to discuss and exchange experimental or theoretical results, novel designs, work-in-progress, experience, case studies, and trend-setting ideas in the area of edge computing or IoT include all aspects with emphasis on systems, management and security.
The conference on Edge Computing and IoT: Systems, Management and Security (EAI ICECI) will be held online in a live-stream on November 6-8, 2020, with the vision to bring together technical experts and researchers from academia and industry from all around the world to discuss the emerging technologies of Edge Computing and Internet of Things.
Welcome to the EAI Community
Let the EAI Community help you build your career with collaborative research, objective evaluation, and fair recognition:
- Get more visibility for your paper and receive a fair review with Community Review,
- Earn credits regardless of your paper’s acceptance and increase your EAI Index for new membership ranks and global recognition,
- Find out if your research resonates – get real-time evaluation of your presentation on-site via EAI Compass.
We are interested both in innovative works in an unexplored and/or emerging topic in the broad area of Edge Computing and IoT, and in novel findings and/or new insights that build on existing works. The specific areas of interest include, but are not limited to:
- Modelling Cloud and Fog computing solutions for IoT and Edge Computing Systems
- Monitoring and Managing Information Systems in IoT and Mobile Edge Computing
- Models, methods, and tools for data management in IoT and Mobile Edge Computing
- Energy-awareness and sustainability in IoT and Edge Computing: metrics and measurements
- Recent advances of deep learning and applications in IoT and Edge Computing
- Quality of Service, energy efficiency and security in Mobile Edge Computing
- Methodologies and tools for energy efficiency and security compliance in IoT and Edge Computing
- Adaptive approaches to manage energy consumption, QoS, and security of applications and systems
- Energy and Security Aware Edge Computing solutions
- Data-Driven and its applications in IoT and Edge Computing systems
Other related methods and applications are also welcome.
All registered papers will be submitted for publishing by Springer and made available through SpringerLink Digital Library.
Proceedings will be submitted for inclusion in leading indexing services, Ei Compendex, ISI Web of Science, Scopus, CrossRef, Google Scholar, DBLP, as well as EAI’s own EU Digital Library (EUDL).
Authors of selected papers will be invited to submit an extended version to:
All accepted authors are eligible to submit an extended version in a fast track of:
- EAI Endorsed Transactions on Mobile Communications and Applications (Open Access)
- EAI Endorsed Transactions on Internet of Things (Open Access)
Additional publication opportunities:
Community Review is a service offered to Program Committees and submitting Authors of all EAI conferences designed to improve the speed and the quality of the review process.
Abstracts of all authors who opt in to Community Review during submission will be published and available for Bidding here.